Casady & Greene today released a free update to Conflict Catcher 8.0, adding full Mac OS 8.5 compatibility. The previous version, 8.0.1, added partial information for performing a Clean-Install System Merge with Mac OS 8.5; the new Conflict Catcher 8.0.2 completes the feature in anticipation of Apple's new operating system later this month. The 8.0.2 update also includes support for more monitor types, along with additional descriptions of startup files. For more information about Conflict Catcher 8, see "Nice Catch, Conflict Catcher" in TidBITS 446. The 8.0.2 updater is a 1.8 MB download.
- VMware Fusion 6.0.3 and Fusion 6.0.3 Professional
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.8
- DEVONthink and DEVONnote 2.7.5
- OmniOutliner 4.0.5
- 1Password 4.3
- AirPort Base Station Firmware Update 7.7.3
- Paprika 2.0.3
- Security Update 2014-002 (Mavericks, Mountain Lion, and Lion)
- Microsoft Office 2011 14.4.1
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206
Data Tables in Microsoft Excel 2008
Data Tables let you see how the results of a formula change as its underlying variables change. After entering data, select the entire table and choose Data > Table. Then tell Excel which row input cell and column input cells you want the table to use. Finally, click OK. Excel will crunch the numbers and present a new Data Table.
Visit Microsoft Mac Mojo blog
- Nice Catch, Conflict Catcher (14 Sep 98)