Eudora Pro 4.0.2 Now Available -- Although Eudora Pro 4.1 remains in public beta, Qualcomm has finally released Eudora Pro 4.0.2, which fixes a number of minor bugs and nagging annoyances. If you're having troubles with Eudora Pro 4.0.1, it's worth downloading the free 5 MB updater; otherwise I'd recommend waiting for version 4.1. [ACE]
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
- The Postman Rings Again (06 Apr 98)
Eudora Pro 4.0.2 Now Available
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as "Tx" for "TextExpander". With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and