Virtual Game Station 1.1 Released Despite Lawsuit -- Connectix Corporation has shipped Virtual Game Station 1.1, an update to the company's Sony PlayStation emulator, introduced at Macworld Expo in San Francisco. Few details were available regarding the changes in version 1.1, although Connectix did say that they've "enhanced compatibility and functionality," plus added additional security technology to prevent use of pirated PlayStation games. Most likely because of a lawsuit brought by Sony, it's been impossible to purchase the $49 Virtual Game Station other than at the show, but Connectix's online store expects availability by 06-Feb-99. Those who managed to purchase Virtual Game Station 1.0 at Macworld Expo can download a free 828K updater. [ACE]
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Virtual Game Station 1.1 Released Despite Lawsuit
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>