Quiz Preview: Apple's International Market -- It's sometimes difficult for those of us in the United States to expand our horizons beyond this country. So, in our first quiz, test your knowledge of the Macintosh market and tell us what percentage of Apple's sales you think come from outside of the U.S. We suspect plenty of readers will be surprised by the answer. [ACE]
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the TidBITS Content Network for Apple consultants.
Published in TidBITS 501.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Mac OS 9 to Be Released 23-Oct-99
- Palm Desktop 2.5 Expands HotSync & USB Support
- Symantec Ships NAV 6.0 and NUM 5.0
- Maxum Updates NetCloak, Rumpus, & PageSentry
- Poll Results: StuffIt Expander 5 Wins
- Jobs Splits iMac Line over Digital Video
- Precision Web Pages with Style Master
- That MP3eaceful, Easy Feeling, Part 2