Send Us Your 1999 Gift Ideas -- In preparation for our 1999 TidBITS holiday gift issue, we want to know which Macintosh-related gifts you're planning to buy for friends and family (or hoping that they'll buy for you!). We'll collate the responses and roll the best into a special TidBITS Gift Issue this month. Like last year, we're gathering suggestions using TidBITS Talk, so send your suggestion to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. We've already initiated gift-related threads you may want to check out for ideas and categories. Please send only one item per message, include a URL or other contact information, and please recommend only others' products. We're looking forward to your ideas! [JLC]
ChronoSync Secret Menubar Shortcut
For a quick way to run a ChronoSync document without opening it, use the ChronoSync menu in the menubar. Select "Show ChronoSync menu in menubar" in ChronoSync's General Preferences window to activate the menu bar menu. Once activated, you'll see the ChronoSync circling arrows icon in the menu bar, at the top right of your screen.
You can open any scheduled ChronoSync document directly from the menu bar. If you hold down the Option key while selecting a ChronoSync document, the synchronization will run immediately without the ChronoSync document opening.
Visit Econ Technologies
Published in TidBITS 508.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Aladdin Systems Sponsoring TidBITS
- Apple Revs G4s, Adds Digital Video Options
- Free QuarkXPress 4.1 Upgrade
- Office 98 Update for Mac OS 9
- UserLand Releases Frontier 6.1
- StarNine Releases Free ListSTAR 2.0 Upgrade
- Trexar Improves Privacy with MacWasher
- MacLaunch Web Portal Launches
- Poll Results: A Mouse in the House
- Poll Preview: Smile and Say "Pixel"
- Working Off the Beaten Track
- Digital Camera Buying Guidelines, Part 1