Poll Preview: Smile and Say "Pixel" -- For many of us, the fast-moving digital camera world provides the ultimate objects of techno-lust. Digital cameras promise much, but until recently have tended to deliver high prices or low quality - or both. But digital camera prices are dropping as quality improves, and there's no beating the ease of snapping a quick photo for posting on the Web or mailing to a friend. You can read the first part of Arthur Bleich's annual look at digital cameras below; this week's poll follows in step, asking if you currently own a digital camera, and if not, if you plan to buy one. Visit our home page and register your vote! [ACE]
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the TidBITS Content Network for Apple consultants.
Published in TidBITS 508.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Aladdin Systems Sponsoring TidBITS
- Apple Revs G4s, Adds Digital Video Options
- Free QuarkXPress 4.1 Upgrade
- Office 98 Update for Mac OS 9
- UserLand Releases Frontier 6.1
- StarNine Releases Free ListSTAR 2.0 Upgrade
- Trexar Improves Privacy with MacWasher
- MacLaunch Web Portal Launches
- Send Us Your 1999 Gift Ideas
- Poll Results: A Mouse in the House
- Working Off the Beaten Track
- Digital Camera Buying Guidelines, Part 1