Poll Preview: Digital Exposure Time -- This week's issue offers the second part of Arthur Bleich's article on digital cameras, and the polls will continue to follow along this week and next, with a special poll that will appear during the final week of the year. The question this week, then, is when did you (or do you) plan to buy a digital camera? Next week's question will narrow the topic even further, asking how much you paid for your camera. As always, visit our home page to vote. [ACE]
Delete All Comments in Word in a Flash
You needn't clear comments in a Word document one by one. Instead, bring out the big guns to delete all of them at once:
1. Chose Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts.
2. Under Categories, select Tools.
3. Under Commands, select DeleteAllCommentsInDoc.
4. With the insertion point in the "Press new keyboard shortcut" field, press keys to create a keyboard shortcut. (I use Control-7)
5. Click the Assign button.
6. Click OK.
You can now press your keyboard shortcut to zap out the comments.
The steps above work in Word 2008; they likely work nearly as described in older versions of Word.
Published in TidBITS 509.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Holiday Hiatus
- IBM Ships ViaVoice Speech Recognition
- The Tilery 4.1 Improves Display Options
- Anarchie 3.7 Rolls In Mac TCP Watcher
- StarNine Ships WebSTAR Server Suite 4.1
- Free SoundJam 1.5 Update Improves MP3 Encoding
- Macworld Expo SF '00 Events List Online
- Macworld SF Netter's Dinner 2000
- Eudora 4.3 Public Beta Adds Free Usage Modes
- Macintosh-Windows Translation Dictionary
- Digital Camera Buying Guidelines, Part 2