MWJ Mac OS 9 Coverage at Fatbrain.com -- GCSF, Inc., the publisher of the weekly Macintosh journal MWJ, has made its extensive Mac OS 9 coverage available as a free 76-page PDF file. MWJ's coverage of Mac OS 9 is quite possibly the most complete (and technically detailed) available anywhere. If you've been looking for more depth than TidBITS's coverage of Mac OS 9, this is the reference for you. MWJ's Mac OS 9 guide is free 1 MB download from Fatbrain.com's eMatter service. [JLC]
Editing iCal Events in Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard makes looking at event details in iCal easier. In the Leopard version of iCal, you had to double-click an event to reveal only some information in a pop-up box; you then needed to click the Edit button (or press Command-E) to edit an item's information. In Snow Leopard, choose Edit > Show Inspector (or press Command-Option-I) to bring up a floating inspector that provides an editable view of any items selected in your calendar.
Published in TidBITS 511.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- TidBITS Appearances at Macworld SF
- Minor Y2K Fix for Excel 98
- Now Up-to-Date & Contact Are Now Up to Date
- Poll Results: Buying Digital Cameras
- Poll Preview: A-OK for Y2K?
- Internet Explorer 4.51 & Outlook Express 5.01 Fix Problems
- OT Tuner 1.0 Combats Possible Net Abuse of Macs
- Don't Panic - Be Informed about Net Security
- InterviewBITS with Neil Shapiro