Poll Preview: What a Tangled Web We Weave -- Jeff Carlson's Tools We Use column about VSE Link Tester this week started us thinking about other tools we use for creating and maintaining Web sites. We rely heavily on Bare Bones Software's BBEdit, multiple Web browsers for testing, Anarchie for uploading, and a variety of custom CGIs and scripts we've written. But what about you? When you create Web pages, what sorts of tools do you rely on? Cast your vote on our home page, and if we've missed a category, let us know on TidBITS Talk at <firstname.lastname@example.org>. [ACE]
Create Rules Based on Entourage Messages
When creating rules in Entourage 2008, you can save some time by selecting a message like those you want the rule to work on before defining the rule. That way, when you add criteria to your rule, Entourage fills in the data based on the data in the selected message. So if you wanted to filter messages containing TidBITS, you could select an issue and add a new "From Contains" criterion to a rule. Entourage will automatically fill in the email@example.com address in the criterion.
Published in TidBITS 537.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Clinton Signs Electronic Signature Bill
- Tests & Fixes for Defective Palm DRAM
- Connectix Continues to Prevail Against Sony
- Webvan Buys HomeGrocer.com
- MRJ 2.2.2 Available
- GraphicConverter 3.9 Expands Image Support
- Aladdin Tuner 3.0 Connects to the World
- Poll Results: We Live to Serve
- Tools We Use: VSE Link Tester
- The MacHax Best Hack Contest 2000 Winners