Poll Preview: I Go, You Go, We All Go Expo -- It's nearly on time for Macworld Expo again, and we've started up our coverage with a look at how to plan your time and find your way around at the show. Plus, we'll be writing several articles after Macworld Expo to tell you what we saw that warranted mention. But are Macworld Expos a big deal to you? Do you go to every one? Do you go when they're nearby, go occasionally, or (gasp!) not go at all? This week's poll asks how often you attend Macworld Expos - vote today so we can get a sense of whether TidBITS readers are likely to bomb off to the nearest Macintosh event or stay rooted at home behind an Internet connection. [ACE]
MacSpeech Dictate Profiles
Looking to improve recognition accuracy in MacSpeech Dictate? When recording, consider that ambient noise levels vary between locations. By creating a tailored profile for each location in which you record with MacSpeech Dictate, you can be assured of receiving optimum speech recognition accuracy.
Visit MacSpeech Dictate
Published in TidBITS 538.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Microsoft Patch Helps Word & PowerPoint
- Web Companion 5.0v5 Available
- ATM Light 4.6 Adds OpenType
- PowerMail 3.0.4 Available
- Correction: IE 5.5b1 Not on MacHack CD
- Poll Results: What A Tangled Web We Weave
- TidBITS Translators Needed!
- Macworld NYC 2000 Events
- Inspiration 6 More Inspiring - To Kids
- Hacking the Press, Part 1: Why Bother?