Poll Preview: I Go, You Go, We All Go Expo -- It's nearly on time for Macworld Expo again, and we've started up our coverage with a look at how to plan your time and find your way around at the show. Plus, we'll be writing several articles after Macworld Expo to tell you what we saw that warranted mention. But are Macworld Expos a big deal to you? Do you go to every one? Do you go when they're nearby, go occasionally, or (gasp!) not go at all? This week's poll asks how often you attend Macworld Expos - vote today so we can get a sense of whether TidBITS readers are likely to bomb off to the nearest Macintosh event or stay rooted at home behind an Internet connection. [ACE]
- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Arrange Icons on the iPhone/iPod touch Home Screens
Unhappy with the arrangement of your icons? You can move them around as follows: First, hold down on any Home screen icon until all the icons wiggle. Now, drag the icons to their desired locations (drag left or right to get to other screens). Finally, press the physical Home button on your device. (Unlike earlier releases, iPhone Software 2.1 doesn't move just-updated apps to the end of your Home screens, so your icons should be more stationary once you've installed the update.)
Remember that you can replace Apple's default icons in the four persistent spots at the bottom of the screen with your four most-used apps!
Published in TidBITS 538.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Microsoft Patch Helps Word & PowerPoint
- Web Companion 5.0v5 Available
- ATM Light 4.6 Adds OpenType
- PowerMail 3.0.4 Available
- Correction: IE 5.5b1 Not on MacHack CD
- Poll Results: What A Tangled Web We Weave
- TidBITS Translators Needed!
- Macworld NYC 2000 Events
- Inspiration 6 More Inspiring - To Kids
- Hacking the Press, Part 1: Why Bother?
Poll Preview: I Go, You Go, We All Go Expo
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>