Poll Preview: Mac Attack! Last week at Macworld Expo, Apple completely revised its desktop computer offerings (see the article below), so the new systems are the subject of this week's poll. If you were going to purchase one of Apple's just announced Macs today, which one would you buy? Are your decisions driven primarily by price (the $799 iMac), design (the G4 Cube), sheer horsepower (500 MHz dual-processor systems), or other factors? Cast your vote on our home page! [GD]
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard