Gill Exits Quark -- Sources close to Quark, Inc. have confirmed that founder and chairman Tim Gill has left the company to pursue philanthropic efforts through his organization, the Gill Foundation. Fred Ebrahimi, Quark president and CEO, recently purchased Gill's half of the privately held company. Gill founded Quark in 1981 and wrote the first word processor for the Apple III. Ebrahimi was hired as president and CEO in 1986. Quark's flagship product, QuarkXPress, has been one of the major applications in the desktop publishing field since its release in 1987. Representatives at Quark had no comment. [JLC]
Open Files from BBEdit Subversion Log
When you use BBEdit's Subversion client capabilities to update the working copy of your Subversion repository, BBEdit always displays the Subversion.log file, showing any changes. If you want to work on one of the files that appears as being added or updated, just select the full pathname and choose File > Open Selection (or just hit Command-D). This trick should also work any time you see a pathname within a BBEdit document.
Published in TidBITS 553.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Eudora 5.0.1 Released
- Updates to Action Files 1.5.4 & Action Menus 1.0.2
- SETI@home 3.0 Client Available
- Napster (Finally) Releases Mac Client
- Entourage Followup
- Priceline.com Ceases Bidding on Groceries
- Poll Results: Front and Center
- Poll Preview: Bandwidth Is Good
- Major Update to StuffIt Deluxe 6.0 and Expander 6.0
- Make the Connection with ConceptDraw