PowerMail 3.0.6 Released, Mac OS X Version in Public Beta -- CTM Development has released PowerMail 3.0.6, adding some minor features and fixing a few bugs in the WorldScript- and Sherlock-savvy email program (see "Migrating to New Climes with PowerMail " in TidBITS-530 for a full review). Improvements in PowerMail 3.0.6 include faster moving of messages to the Trash or to other container windows, support for importing from Musashi, import and export of settings for backup and replication, and support for the forthcoming Mac OS 9.1, along with a variety of bug fixes. In addition, CTM Development released a version of PowerMail 3.0.6 for Mac OS X. Some features are unavailable as yet, but the basic functionality should be there for those testing the Mac OS X Public Beta. PowerMail 3.0.6 is free for registered users of PowerMail 3.0, and is a 2.6 MB download. [ACE]
Untrash the Trash
Feeling trasher's remorse? On Snow Leopard, you can open the Trash (click the Trash icon in the Dock) and "untrash" individual items there. Select one or more trashed items (files and folders) and choose File > Put Back. This returns the items to where they were when you originally put them in the trash. The keyboard shortcut is Command-Delete - the same as the shortcut for trashing an item in the first place, since in deleting something from the trash you are untrashing it.
- Migrating to New Climes with PowerMail (08 May 00)
Published in TidBITS 554.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Bare Bones Releases Mailsmith 1.1.6
- BBEdit 6.0.1 Update Released
- Keep It Up 2.4 Adds Email Notification
- SoundJam 2.5.2 Fixes Bugs, Goes Carbon
- Poll Results: Bandwidth Is Good
- Quiz Preview: A Clean Dismount
- TidBITS AutoCorrect Dictionary Tips
- AutoSyncing TidBITS Handheld Edition via AvantGo
- Excel 2001: Expensive Excellence