SoundJam 2.5.2 Fixes Bugs, Goes Carbon -- Casady & Greene has released SoundJam MP Plus and SoundJam MP Free 2.5.2, which reportedly fix "some minor issues in previous versions" that apparently weren't significant enough to list. (See "SoundJam Keeps On Jammin'" in TidBITS-535 for more on SoundJam.) Also released at the same time was the unsupported SoundJam for Mac OS X; it requires a SoundJam serial number and will expire 15-May-01. The updates to SoundJam MP Plus 2.5.2 and SoundJam MP Free 2.5.2 are free for registered users and weigh in at 2.9 MB and 3.9 MB respectively; the download for SoundJam for Mac OS X is only 1.1 MB. [ACE]
Increase Boom Volume Quickly
If you're using Boom to increase the volume on your Mac, you can change the amount to which Boom increases the volume quickly in two ways. Either use the slider available from Boom's menu bar icon, or enable and set hotkeys (Command-Shift-+ and Command-Shift-- by default). Then, when you need that push to 11, more volume is available at the click of the mouse or tap of the keyboard.
Visit Global Delight
- SoundJam Keeps On Jammin' (19 Jun 00)
Published in TidBITS 554.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Bare Bones Releases Mailsmith 1.1.6
- BBEdit 6.0.1 Update Released
- Keep It Up 2.4 Adds Email Notification
- PowerMail 3.0.6 Released, Mac OS X Version in Public Beta
- Poll Results: Bandwidth Is Good
- Quiz Preview: A Clean Dismount
- TidBITS AutoCorrect Dictionary Tips
- AutoSyncing TidBITS Handheld Edition via AvantGo
- Excel 2001: Expensive Excellence