Quiz Preview: Lord of Your Own Domain? As you'll read below, the International Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has finally announced some new top-level domains along the lines of the .com and .edu. For this week's quiz, then, we're presenting a few top level domains and it's up to you to say which one of them is neither a current top-level domain nor one of the new domains approved by ICANN. How well do you really know the Internet? [ACE]
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard