Poll Preview: When Will X Mark the Spot? In November of 1999, we asked what your upgrade plans were with regard to Mac OS 9. The question is similar now, but in relation to Mac OS X - when, if ever, do you plan to install Mac OS X? You might first want to read through our examination of who should install the new operating system and who should wait, but please do come to the TidBITS home page and vote so we can judge how important Mac OS X coverage will be to our readers. [ACE]
Fill in Gaps in Pear Note
If you ever find yourself zoning out during a meeting or class, only later to realize that you forgot to take notes for 20 minutes, Pear Note makes it easy to fill in those gaps. To do so:
- Open your Pear Note document.
- Hit play.
- Click on the last text you did type to jump to that point in the recording.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
- Take notes on the part you missed.
Your new notes will be synced to the recording just as if you'd taken them live with the rest of your notes.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
- Poll Results: Mac OS 9 Upgrade Plans (01 Nov 99)