Mac OS 9.2.1 Released -- Apple has released Mac OS 9.2.1, an update for "Mac OS X compatible" computers running Mac OS 9.1 or 9.2, which includes the Power Mac G4, Power Macintosh G3, PowerBook G4, PowerBook G3 (except the original PowerBook G3), iMac, and iBook lines. The update doesn't add any new functionality to the Mac OS, but fixes a number of unspecified bugs in Mac OS 9.1 and improves Classic application compatibility with Mac OS X. The update is available in North American and International English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, and Japanese; you can download either a single 82 MB disk image, or six separate segments. [JLC]
Add Slides to Pear Note from Other Applications
If you have some slides in any application, and you'd like to add them to a Pear Note document, there's no need to save them out and then import them into Pear Note. Instead, you can send them directly to Pear Note through a PDF service. For instance, if you had slides in Keynote, just:
- Select Print within Keynote.
- Click the PDF button.
- Select Send PDF to Pear Note.
This can also be used to import other document types into Pear Note to take notes on them as well.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Published in TidBITS 594.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Quicken 2002 Deluxe Adds Mac OS X Compatibility
- REALbasic 3.5 Released
- IPNetRouter 1.6.1 Released
- Nisus Writer 6.0.2 Improves International Support
- Now Up-to-Date & Contact 4.0.3 Released
- Mailsmith 1.1.8 Released
- Ecrix, Exabyte Merge
- Macworld Expo San Francisco 2002 Free Passes
- Honors Showcase Apple's Impact
- Getting Moving Again with EtherMac iPrint LT
- TiVo: Freedom Through Time-Shifting, Part 1