IPNetRouter 1.6.1 Released -- Sustainable Softworks has quietly released IPNetRouter 1.6.1, a minor bug fix that fixes a NAT (Network Address Translation) bug in the more significant release of 1.6 two weeks ago. IPNetRouter 1.6 improved the software router's port mapping and IP filtering capabilities and fixed some bugs. System requirements for IPNetRouter 1.6.1 remain minimal - Mac OS 7.5.3 or later (a Mac OS X version is in the works) with Open Transport 1.1.1 running on a 68030 or PowerPC-based Macintosh. Both updates are free to registered users.
Undelete an iPhone Voicemail Message
There's no Command-Z in the Phone app, but you may be able to retrieve a deleted voicemail message: Open the Voicemail screen in the Phone app. At the bottom of the screen, tap Deleted Messages. To restore a listed message, tap it and then click Undelete.
Published in TidBITS 594.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Mac OS 9.2.1 Released
- Quicken 2002 Deluxe Adds Mac OS X Compatibility
- REALbasic 3.5 Released
- Nisus Writer 6.0.2 Improves International Support
- Now Up-to-Date & Contact 4.0.3 Released
- Mailsmith 1.1.8 Released
- Ecrix, Exabyte Merge
- Macworld Expo San Francisco 2002 Free Passes
- Honors Showcase Apple's Impact
- Getting Moving Again with EtherMac iPrint LT
- TiVo: Freedom Through Time-Shifting, Part 1
IPNetRouter 1.6.1 Released
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as “Tx” for “TextExpander”. With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and