Macworld Expo San Francisco 2002 Free Passes -- If it's not one Macworld Expo coming up, it's another. If you're making plans to be in San Francisco for the 2002 Macworld Expo there, it's worth visiting the Macworld Expo Web site, where you can register for a free exhibits-only pass (but not the keynote) through 15-Oct-01. If you miss the deadline, registration costs $15 from 16-Oct-01 through 06-Jan-02, and $29 from 07-Jan-02 through 11-Jan-02. So hey, if you're thinking about going anyway, it's worth signing up early to save a few bucks. [ACE]
Stop Eye Strain in Excel 2008
You can make text bigger in Excel by zooming to a larger percentage with the Zoom control in the toolbar, or by selecting the cells containing too-small text, choosing Format > Cells (Command-1), and then setting options in the Font pane. You can also increase the default font size for new sheets by modifying the Size field (next to the Standard Font field) in the General pane of Excel's preferences.
Published in TidBITS 594.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Mac OS 9.2.1 Released
- Quicken 2002 Deluxe Adds Mac OS X Compatibility
- REALbasic 3.5 Released
- IPNetRouter 1.6.1 Released
- Nisus Writer 6.0.2 Improves International Support
- Now Up-to-Date & Contact 4.0.3 Released
- Mailsmith 1.1.8 Released
- Ecrix, Exabyte Merge
- Honors Showcase Apple's Impact
- Getting Moving Again with EtherMac iPrint LT
- TiVo: Freedom Through Time-Shifting, Part 1