Now Up-to-Date & Contact 4.2.5 Released -- Now Software has released Now Up-to-Date & Contact 4.2.5, adding Jaguar compatibility and iPod synchronization to its powerful calendaring and contact management program. Also new is text smoothing under Mac OS X 10.1.5 and higher. Notable fixes include dialing via modem, proper display of menu bar icons for the Quick Contact and Quick Day components, and contacts opened via Quick Contact appearing in detail view. Now Up-to-Date & Contact 4.2.5 is a free update for existing users, and is a 15 MB download. [JLC]
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard