Keynote 1.1 Enhances Features -- Apple has released version 1.1 of its new Mac OS X-only presentation program Keynote. The update improves Keynote's ability to import and export PowerPoint presentations, adds the capability to jump to a specific slide during a slideshow, includes an option to not clip 3D transitions, improves feedback and interaction while working with slides in the Navigator, optimizes exported QuickTime files, reduces the size of themes and presentation files, and improves the overall performance of QuickTime video. The Keynote 1.1 update is a 30.3 MB download and free to current Keynote users. Keynote itself costs $100. [GD]
Quickly Navigate Up in the Finder
If you're in a Finder window and want to navigate up a level in the folder hierarchy beyond the currently selected level, simply press Command-Up arrow. (You can also Command-click the Finder window's title to pop up a menu of higher levels.)
Published in TidBITS 683.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- iMovie 3.0.3 Improves Performance, Finally
- iSync 1.1 Supports More Phones, Safari Bookmarks
- After Dark Returns for Mac OS X
- Spring Cleaning 6.0 Eliminates Crud
- WebSTAR V 5.3 Adds iCal Support
- QuickTime 6.3 Adds 3GPP, Improves iApp Support
- Palm Buys Handspring
- Internet-Guided Offline Recreation (IGOR): Geocaching
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/09-Jun-03