Keynote 1.1 Enhances Features -- Apple has released version 1.1 of its new Mac OS X-only presentation program Keynote. The update improves Keynote's ability to import and export PowerPoint presentations, adds the capability to jump to a specific slide during a slideshow, includes an option to not clip 3D transitions, improves feedback and interaction while working with slides in the Navigator, optimizes exported QuickTime files, reduces the size of themes and presentation files, and improves the overall performance of QuickTime video. The Keynote 1.1 update is a 30.3 MB download and free to current Keynote users. Keynote itself costs $100. [GD]
Manage Multiple ChronoSync Documents
If you have multiple ChronoSync documents and need to run your syncs or backups manually, you may find it taxing to open each ChronoSync document and execute it manually. There are two easy methods to simplify managing multiple ChronoSync documents.
- You can add the ChronoSync documents to a Container document. A Container holds multiple ChronoSync documents and enables you to control several ChronoSync documents as if they were one document.
- You can make use of the Scheduled Documents Manager window to collect and organize commonly used ChronoSync documents without scheduling them.
Both methods allow you to schedule or manually run your syncs and backups.
Visit ChronoSync Tips
Published in TidBITS 683.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- iMovie 3.0.3 Improves Performance, Finally
- iSync 1.1 Supports More Phones, Safari Bookmarks
- After Dark Returns for Mac OS X
- Spring Cleaning 6.0 Eliminates Crud
- WebSTAR V 5.3 Adds iCal Support
- QuickTime 6.3 Adds 3GPP, Improves iApp Support
- Palm Buys Handspring
- Internet-Guided Offline Recreation (IGOR): Geocaching
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/09-Jun-03