Microsoft Releases IE 5.2.3 for Mac OS X -- Right after confirming that the only future development on Internet Explorer for the Macintosh would be bug fixes (more later in this issue), Microsoft has released Internet Explorer 5.2.3 for Mac OS X, enhancing compatibility with proxy servers and fixing a few bugs (including the annoying Mac OS X bug that caused a pop-up menu to appear much of the time when you clicked a bookmark on the Favorites Bar). Internet Explorer 5.2.3 requires Mac OS X 10.1.5 or later and is a 6.7 MB download. [ACE]
How to Make an iPhone Screenshot
Want to take a screenshot of something on your iPhone or iPod touch? Press the Home button and Power button briefly at the same time, and an image of your screen will be saved to the Photos app (and will sync with iPhoto when you next connect). Don't hold the buttons too long or your device will either power down or reboot.
Published in TidBITS 684.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- QuarkXPress 6 for Mac OS X Ships
- QuicKeys X2 Beefs Up Macros
- NoteTaker 1.5: Even More Noteworthy
- Security Update 2003-06-09 2.0
- Internet Explorer for Mac in Maintenance Mode
- 802.11g (AirPort Extreme) Ratified
- Apple Ships Final Cut Pro 4
- Replacing a Power Mac G4 Power Supply
- Internet-Guided Offline Recreation (IGOR): Database Rituals
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/16-Jun-03