Remember? Not Forgotten -- Dave Warker's Remember?, a superbly simple calendar and reminder application that got its start as a desk accessory, has at last migrated to Mac OS X with version 4. Although Remember? doesn't show banners in its calendar for multi-day events, its superb and original interface and flexible reminders make it a welcome alternative to iCal, and at $20 shareware, it's a bargain. [MAN]
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard