iData Pro X Opportunity -- If you were intrigued by our review of iData Pro X and have been thinking of trying out the software for yourself, now is a good time (see "The Digital Shoebox: iData Pro X 1.0.5" in TidBITS-675). The recent demise of Casady and Greene (which we noted in TidBITS-686) has left iData Pro developer Mike Wright without a sales channel. While working out the details, he has upped the expiration date on the demo version to 31-Dec-03. So if you'd like to try iData Pro X for six months - free - nip over to his site and download the 1 MB demo. [MAN]
Go Back and Forth Fast in Preview
If you're reading a PDF in Apple's Preview software, and you follow a bookmark or an internal link to move around within the PDF, you can quickly return to where you were by pressing the keyboard shortcut Command-[ (that's Command-Left Bracket). Or, you can choose Go > Back.
The command works iteratively, so you can go back to just the previously viewed page or if you issue the command again, to the page before that, and so on. There's also an equivalent Go > Forward (Command-]).
Published in TidBITS 689.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Posts $19 Million Q3 Profit
- Not To Praise Netscape, But To Bury It
- Security Update Fixes Screen Effects Problem
- Dantz Provides Optical Drive Firmware Updates
- In Memory of Walter Van Lerberghe
- Macworld Expo New York 2003: Highly Concentrated
- Macworld Expo New York 2003 Superlatives
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/21-Jul-03