iData Pro X Opportunity -- If you were intrigued by our review of iData Pro X and have been thinking of trying out the software for yourself, now is a good time (see "The Digital Shoebox: iData Pro X 1.0.5" in TidBITS-675). The recent demise of Casady and Greene (which we noted in TidBITS-686) has left iData Pro developer Mike Wright without a sales channel. While working out the details, he has upped the expiration date on the demo version to 31-Dec-03. So if you'd like to try iData Pro X for six months - free - nip over to his site and download the 1 MB demo. [MAN]
Fun Way to Send Attachments in Mail
If you're working in a file that you want to attach to a message in Apple Mail, you can transfer the file to Mail easily: From the title bar of the file's window, drag the little proxy icon to Mail's icon on the Dock. Your Mac will make Mail the active application and open a new outgoing message, with the file attached.
(If your icon won't drag, the file probably isn't saved.)
Published in TidBITS 689.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Posts $19 Million Q3 Profit
- Not To Praise Netscape, But To Bury It
- Security Update Fixes Screen Effects Problem
- Dantz Provides Optical Drive Firmware Updates
- In Memory of Walter Van Lerberghe
- Macworld Expo New York 2003: Highly Concentrated
- Macworld Expo New York 2003 Superlatives
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/21-Jul-03