DealBITS Drawing: Tom Bihn Winner -- Congratulations to long-time TidBITS reader Harold Kite of usit.net, whose entry was chosen randomly in our first ever DealBITS drawing. Harold will be receiving a Tom Bihn Brain Bag and laptop case worth $180. Everyone else who entered has received a coupon code good for a 20 percent discount on any Tom Bihn product. Thanks to the 1,295 people who entered, making this first DealBITS drawing a huge success! Keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings coming soon. [ACE]
View Extra Audio Details in Snow Leopard
In Snow Leopard, Option-clicking the Volume icon in the menu bar displays a list of sound input and output devices. Choose one to switch to it; it's much easier than using the Sound preference pane. Also, hold Shift and click the icon to set the system volume, which is separate from the general output volume.
- DealBITS Drawing: Tom Bihn Laptop Bags (01 Sep 03)
Published in TidBITS 696.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Fetch Softworks Sponsoring TidBITS
- iMacs Speed and Ports Bumped
- 20 GB and 40 GB iPods Debut
- iTunes Music Store Sells Ten Millionth Song
- Salling Clicker 2.0 Adds Palm Support
- FileMaker Releases Two FileMaker Applications
- Glenn Fleishman Joins TidBITS
- AirPorts Where the Buffalo Roam
- Eudora 6.0 Slams Spam, Concentrates Content
- Talkin' About My Gyration
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/08-Sep-03
DealBITS Drawing: Tom Bihn Winner
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as “Tx” for “TextExpander”. With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and