Glenn Fleishman Joins TidBITS -- We've always tried to keep the TidBITS organization lean (though not mean), but our friend and colleague Glenn Fleishman has helped out for so long and in so many ways that we had to make it official. He's now a TidBITS contributing editor, joining Mark Anbinder and Matt Neuburg in that august position. As a contributing editor, Glenn's entitled to the full set of TidBITS perks, including a prime parking spot, use of the company apartment (both at TidBITS headquarters in Ithaca, NY, of course), use of the royal "we" in articles, and a tidbits.com email address that works anywhere in the world. Welcome to TidBITS, Glenn! [ACE]
Stop Eye Strain in Excel 2008
You can make text bigger in Excel by zooming to a larger percentage with the Zoom control in the toolbar, or by selecting the cells containing too-small text, choosing Format > Cells (Command-1), and then setting options in the Font pane. You can also increase the default font size for new sheets by modifying the Size field (next to the Standard Font field) in the General pane of Excel's preferences.
Published in TidBITS 696.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- DealBITS Drawing: Tom Bihn Winner
- Fetch Softworks Sponsoring TidBITS
- iMacs Speed and Ports Bumped
- 20 GB and 40 GB iPods Debut
- iTunes Music Store Sells Ten Millionth Song
- Salling Clicker 2.0 Adds Palm Support
- FileMaker Releases Two FileMaker Applications
- AirPorts Where the Buffalo Roam
- Eudora 6.0 Slams Spam, Concentrates Content
- Talkin' About My Gyration
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/08-Sep-03