PageSender 3.1 Adds Fax Scheduling -- Don't want to wait for Panther's fax capabilities, or worse, wait only to find out they aren't what you need? Check out Smile Software's PageSender 3.1, an update to the company's Mac OS X fax software that integrates into Print dialogs. PageSender 3.1 adds scheduled and deferred faxing, manual sending, multiple local area codes and ten-digit dialing support, and more. PageSender requires Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later, and costs $30. A free 30-day demo is available. [ACE]
Enable Apple TV Subtitles
While a video is playing, hold down the Select (center) button on your Apple TV remote to bring up the Options menu, then choose the Subtitles view. If there are embedded or external subtitles associated with the video they will appear in the list. If you are using Silver Screen to AirPlay video to the Apple TV, it will dynamically extract the subtitles and send them to the Apple TV.
Visit Page Zero Software
Published in TidBITS 697.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Hey Jobs, Don't Make It Bad!
- iView MediaPro 2.0 Manages More Assets
- Panorama V Goes Native
- PowerMail 4.2 Improves Speed, Searching
- Adam Speaking at Kansas City MacCORE
- Adam Keynoting O'Reilly Mac OS X Conference
- Comparing Asante and Linksys Gateways
- iMovie 3 Tips and Gotchas
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/15-Sep-03