PageSender 3.1 Adds Fax Scheduling -- Don't want to wait for Panther's fax capabilities, or worse, wait only to find out they aren't what you need? Check out Smile Software's PageSender 3.1, an update to the company's Mac OS X fax software that integrates into Print dialogs. PageSender 3.1 adds scheduled and deferred faxing, manual sending, multiple local area codes and ten-digit dialing support, and more. PageSender requires Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later, and costs $30. A free 30-day demo is available. [ACE]
Edit Remote Files in Your Favorite Utility with Fetch
If you use the Fetch FTP client and want to, for instance, edit remote .html files with one application but .css files with another, you can set this up easily: In Fetch, select a .html file and click the Get Info button on the toolbar. In the Get Info window, in the Transfer Option section, choose your desired program from the "Edit files like this with" pop-up menu. Repeat the procedure for a .css file, and you're ready to go!
Visit Fetch Softworks
Published in TidBITS 697.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Hey Jobs, Don't Make It Bad!
- iView MediaPro 2.0 Manages More Assets
- Panorama V Goes Native
- PowerMail 4.2 Improves Speed, Searching
- Adam Speaking at Kansas City MacCORE
- Adam Keynoting O'Reilly Mac OS X Conference
- Comparing Asante and Linksys Gateways
- iMovie 3 Tips and Gotchas
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/15-Sep-03