Microsoft Office X 10.1.5 Released -- Microsoft earlier this month released Microsoft Office X 10.1.5, an update to the business suite which tackles stability issues with PowerPoint, Excel, and Visual Basic for Applications. Before updating, be sure you've installed the Office X 10.1.2 Update and the Office X 10.1.4 Update. The update is a free 6.3 MB download. [JLC]
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
- Entourage Gets Exchange Support (04 Aug 03)