Listen to Adam on Inside Mac Radio -- Want to listen to my informal take on what's going on in the Mac world every week? Scott Sheppard has started producing a daily Macintosh radio show you can listen to on the Internet or download in MP3 format for later listening in iTunes or on your iPod. I'll be talking with Scott on a regular basis, and you can check out the first show at the link below. Earlier in the month, I did an interview with Chuck Joiner on the online-only User Group Report, and with the promise of Scott's Inside Mac Radio Daily appearing regularly, I'm curious to hear on TidBITS Talk what you think of these online radio shows, and if you'd like us to link to interviews with TidBITS staffers on a regular basis. [ACE]
Always Show Recipient In iChat
In iChat under Snow Leopard, choosing View > Always Show Recipient Bar puts a buddy's status message and color at the top of any iChat window. It can also be used to select among multiple open iChat logins you have to send a message to that buddy, or to select among multiple accounts you have registered in Address Book for that buddy.
- Adam Interviewed on The User Group Report (01 Sep 03)
Published in TidBITS 699.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- AirPort Extreme 5.1.3 Firmware Update
- Adobe Checks Into the Creative Suite
- Panther-Prepared PopChar Published
- Mailsmith 2.0.2 Makes Minor Fixes
- Avondale Photoshop DVD Giveaway
- Digital Photography Cruise in January, 2004
- New TidBITS Sponsors: Aladdin Systems & CS Odessa
- TiVo Series2 Wishes and Getting Our Bears Straight
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 Comes and Goes
- PhoneValet, Can You Get That?
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/29-Sep-03
Listen to Adam on Inside Mac Radio
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as “Tx” for “TextExpander”. With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and