iSight 1.0.2 Software Released -- Apple has improved the software for its sleek iSight video camera. The iSight 1.0.2 update improves auto exposure, auto white balance, and overall performance. It also enhances compliance with IIDC, the specification governed by the 1394 Trade Association used for PC-to-camera communications over FireWire. The iSight 1.0.2 update is available via Software Update or as a free 512K download, and requires Mac OS X 10.2.8 or Mac OS X 10.3.2 or higher. [JLC]
Fun Way to Send Attachments in Mail
If you're working in a file that you want to attach to a message in Apple Mail, you can transfer the file to Mail easily: From the title bar of the file's window, drag the little proxy icon to Mail's icon on the Dock. Your Mac will make Mail the active application and open a new outgoing message, with the file attached.
(If your icon won't drag, the file probably isn't saved.)
Published in TidBITS 718.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Security Update 2004-02-23 Available
- Interarchy 7.0 Adds Tabs, Improves Interface
- Apple Adds More RSS Syndication Feeds
- Adam Interviewed on The User Group Report
- Apple: Debt-Free and Flush with Cash
- Austin Indie Bands Shared via iTunes
- Solving AppleWorks Corruption Problems
- iPhoto 4: The Potential Remains
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/23-Feb-04