iSight 1.0.2 Software Released -- Apple has improved the software for its sleek iSight video camera. The iSight 1.0.2 update improves auto exposure, auto white balance, and overall performance. It also enhances compliance with IIDC, the specification governed by the 1394 Trade Association used for PC-to-camera communications over FireWire. The iSight 1.0.2 update is available via Software Update or as a free 512K download, and requires Mac OS X 10.2.8 or Mac OS X 10.3.2 or higher. [JLC]
Two Shortcuts for App Exposé
If you want to see all the windows for a particular app via App Exposé, there are two hidden shortcuts. For either, start by pressing Command-Tab to bring up the app switcher. Then, while still holding down the Command key, press either the 1 key or the up arrow. That puts you into App Expose mode, with all of an app's windows showing, and recent documents in a row across the bottom of the screen. Let up on the Command key, and then you can press Tab to cycle through all the running apps.
Published in TidBITS 718.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Security Update 2004-02-23 Available
- Interarchy 7.0 Adds Tabs, Improves Interface
- Apple Adds More RSS Syndication Feeds
- Adam Interviewed on The User Group Report
- Apple: Debt-Free and Flush with Cash
- Austin Indie Bands Shared via iTunes
- Solving AppleWorks Corruption Problems
- iPhoto 4: The Potential Remains
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/23-Feb-04