Adam's March Radio Shows -- I've done guest spots on a pair of radio shows recently, so if you'd like to hear my conversations regarding Wi-Fi security, the recent worm plague, our move to Web Crossing, Take Control, and what's happening in the Mac industry, listen to Gene Steinberg's Mac Night Owl show from 05-Mar-04 (you may need to load the show URL directly into QuickTime Player, and I'm in the second half), and Scott Sheppard's Inside Mac Radio show on 13-Mar-04 (again, I'm in the second half). [ACE]
Undelete an iPhone Voicemail Message
There's no Command-Z in the Phone app, but you may be able to retrieve a deleted voicemail message: Open the Voicemail screen in the Phone app. At the bottom of the screen, tap Deleted Messages. To restore a listed message, tap it and then click Undelete.
Published in TidBITS 721.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.3.3
- The Devonian Age Continues
- iTunes Music Store Tops 50 Million Songs Sold
- The New Face of FaceSpan
- Perl Made Easy with Affrus 1.0
- Style Master 3.5 Works Web Site Wizardry
- NoteTaker 1.8 Hits More High Notes
- Revisiting Panther's FireWire Data Loss Problem
- FileMaker Pro 7: Can You Say Paradigm Shift?
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/15-Mar-04
Adam's March Radio Shows
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as "Tx" for "TextExpander". With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and