Adam's March Radio Shows -- I've done guest spots on a pair of radio shows recently, so if you'd like to hear my conversations regarding Wi-Fi security, the recent worm plague, our move to Web Crossing, Take Control, and what's happening in the Mac industry, listen to Gene Steinberg's Mac Night Owl show from 05-Mar-04 (you may need to load the show URL directly into QuickTime Player, and I'm in the second half), and Scott Sheppard's Inside Mac Radio show on 13-Mar-04 (again, I'm in the second half). [ACE]
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.
Published in TidBITS 721.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.3.3
- The Devonian Age Continues
- iTunes Music Store Tops 50 Million Songs Sold
- The New Face of FaceSpan
- Perl Made Easy with Affrus 1.0
- Style Master 3.5 Works Web Site Wizardry
- NoteTaker 1.8 Hits More High Notes
- Revisiting Panther's FireWire Data Loss Problem
- FileMaker Pro 7: Can You Say Paradigm Shift?
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/15-Mar-04