Guy Kawasaki's Cover Contest -- Guy Kawasaki, Apple's original evangelist and now CEO of the venture capital investment bank Garage Technology Ventures, is running a contest to come up with a cover for his upcoming book, The Art of the Start. Click the graphic on the page linked below, submit your entry, and you could win a Canon EOS Digital Rebel camera with lens, an autographed copy of the book, and 250 credits toward images on iStockPhoto.com. The deadline for entry is 15-Apr-04. PS: From what I saw of the drafts, it's a good book. [ACE]
Delete All Comments in Word in a Flash
You needn't clear comments in a Word document one by one. Instead, bring out the big guns to delete all of them at once:
1. Chose Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts.
2. Under Categories, select Tools.
3. Under Commands, select DeleteAllCommentsInDoc.
4. With the insertion point in the "Press new keyboard shortcut" field, press keys to create a keyboard shortcut. (I use Control-7)
5. Click the Assign button.
6. Click OK.
You can now press your keyboard shortcut to zap out the comments.
The steps above work in Word 2008; they likely work nearly as described in older versions of Word.
Published in TidBITS 722.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Macminer.com: Better Mac Headlines
- Belkin Offering External Microphone Adapter for iPod
- GraphicConverter 5.0.1 Released
- DealBITS Drawing: PDFpen from SmileOnMyMac
- Mounting Servers Becomes Rational in 10.3.3
- BookBITS: Apple Confidential 2.0
- Sender Policy Framework: SPF Protection for Email
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/22-Mar-04