Canned Spam Can Can Spam with CAN-SPAM -- Hormel is expected to announce today their campaign to can spam using their canned Spam with the aid of the CAN-SPAM legislation. Starting today, Hormel will print the phone number, email addresses, and other information about unsolicited email senders on cans of Spam along the lines of the "Have you seen me?" photographs published on milk cartons. Canned Spam buyers who help to can spam by canning spammers can receive cans of Spam as a reward. [GF]
Search Snippets on the Fly in TextExpander
Have a large number of snippets and can't remember them all your abbreviations? Use TextExpander's Suggest Matching Abbreviations search feature. It makes finding your snippets fast and simple.
Set your hotkey combination by going to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys. Once it's set, to use the Suggest Matching Abbreviations hotkey combination:
- Type a few characters of your snippet or its abbreviation.
- Press your hotkey combination immediately after typing the characters. (Don't enter a space before pressing the hotkey combination.)
- A popup menu appears with all snippets that contain the characters you typed. Scroll through them and click the one you want.
Published in TidBITS 724.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- <Bleep>ing GarageBand!
- "Take Control of Your Island Nation" Released
- DealBITS Drawing: Autographed Spam
- iChat AV 2.2 Public Beta Adds MSN Support
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Standardizes on Macs
- CountDown G5 Enables Mac OS 9 Booting for Power Mac G5s
- The Second Experiment Is Over
- Please Take Your SEETS
- Tes-La Charges Laptops Wirelessly
Canned Spam Can Can Spam with CAN-SPAM
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>