PowerMail 5 Released -- In other email news, CTM Development has shipped PowerMail 5, a major revision of their email client. PowerMail 5 features tight integration with Michael Tsai's excellent SpamSieve for spam filtering, significant performance improvements throughout, additional filter actions, automatic deletion of trashed mail after a user-specified number of days, support for long file names and aliases for attachments, fully customizable toolbars, multiple Undos for various message management actions, and more. Upgrades from PowerMail 3 and 4 cost $30 (or $45 with SpamSieve, a significant discount); upgrades are free for those who purchased PowerMail 4.2.1 in the last three months. New licenses cost $50, or $65 with SpamSieve. PowerMail 5 requires Mac OS X 10.2 or later; a demo is available as a 4.8 MB download. [ACE]
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the TidBITS Content Network for Apple consultants.
Published in TidBITS 732.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.3.4 Update
- Creo Six Degrees 2.0 Supports More Email Programs
- Ergonis's KeyCue Offers Keyboard Shortcut Cheat Sheet
- Eudora 6.1.1 Released
- Security Update 2004-06-07 Plugs Launch Services Holes
- Apple Fixes Two Security Holes
- AirPort Express Brings Audio, Portability to Wireless Networking
- Tech Tool Pro 4 Joins Our Disk Repair Comparison
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/07-Jun-04