SpamSieve Coupon Reduces Effective Price of Ebook to $0 -- Our recently released 1.0.1 revision to Joe Kissell's $5 "Take Control of Spam in Apple Mail" ebook now includes a coupon for $5 off the purchase of Michael Tsai's highly regarded SpamSieve, which can replace the Junk Mail filter in Apple Mail. Joe's ebook also explains how to get up and running quickly with SpamSieve in Apple Mail. If you already purchased the 1.0 version of the ebook, you can upgrade for free by clicking the Check For Updates button on the cover. The $5 off coupon is located on the last page of the 1.0.1 ebook; click the link on that page to order. The $5 discount appears when you check out. [TJE]
Arrange Icons on the iPhone/iPod touch Home Screens
Unhappy with the arrangement of your icons? You can move them around as follows: First, hold down on any Home screen icon until all the icons wiggle. Now, drag the icons to their desired locations (drag left or right to get to other screens). Finally, press the physical Home button on your device. (Unlike earlier releases, iPhone Software 2.1 doesn't move just-updated apps to the end of your Home screens, so your icons should be more stationary once you've installed the update.)
Remember that you can replace Apple's default icons in the four persistent spots at the bottom of the screen with your four most-used apps!
- Tools We Use: SpamSieve (17 Feb 03)
Published in TidBITS 733.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Dual-Processor, Liquid-Cooled Power Mac G5s Announced
- Web Information Systems Sponsoring TidBITS
- SyncDeK Synchronizes FileMaker Databases
- Take Control of Upgrading to Panther in German
- Poll Redux: Your Preferred Email Client
- Join Us in the Mediterranean in November
- Two Portable Speakers for the iPod
- Entourage 2004: Important Incremental Changes
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/14-Jun-04