SpamSieve Coupon Reduces Effective Price of Ebook to $0 -- Our recently released 1.0.1 revision to Joe Kissell's $5 "Take Control of Spam in Apple Mail" ebook now includes a coupon for $5 off the purchase of Michael Tsai's highly regarded SpamSieve, which can replace the Junk Mail filter in Apple Mail. Joe's ebook also explains how to get up and running quickly with SpamSieve in Apple Mail. If you already purchased the 1.0 version of the ebook, you can upgrade for free by clicking the Check For Updates button on the cover. The $5 off coupon is located on the last page of the 1.0.1 ebook; click the link on that page to order. The $5 discount appears when you check out. [TJE]
Copy Before Submitting Web Forms
Filling in Web forms (like the one used to submit this tip) can be a bit of a gamble - you put in your pearls of wisdom, perhaps only to lose them all if the Web page flakes out or the browser crashes. Instead of losing all your text, "save" it by pressing Command-A to select all and then Command-C to copy the selected text to the clipboard. Do this periodically as you type and before you click Submit, and you may "save" yourself from a lot of frustration. It takes just a second to do, and the first time you need to rely on it to paste back in lost text, you'll feel smart.
- Tools We Use: SpamSieve (17 Feb 03)
Published in TidBITS 733.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Dual-Processor, Liquid-Cooled Power Mac G5s Announced
- Web Information Systems Sponsoring TidBITS
- SyncDeK Synchronizes FileMaker Databases
- Take Control of Upgrading to Panther in German
- Poll Redux: Your Preferred Email Client
- Join Us in the Mediterranean in November
- Two Portable Speakers for the iPod
- Entourage 2004: Important Incremental Changes
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/14-Jun-04
SpamSieve Coupon Reduces Effective Price of Ebook to $0
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>