Take Control of Upgrading to Panther in German -- Thanks to the hard work of German translator Hartmut Greiser, the German translation of Joe Kissell's best-selling "Take Control of Upgrading to Panther" ebook is now available for sale. As with our Japanese translations, we felt that Hartmut should be compensated for his efforts, so we're splitting the proceeds from the US$7.50 ebook equally between us, Joe, and Hartmut. To thank any German speakers who have already purchased the English version, we are offering them a free copy of the translation. If you are a German speaker and already own the English version, contact Tonya at <firstname.lastname@example.org> so we can look you up in our sales database and send it to you. [TJE]
Spacebar Magnifies Photos in iPhoto '08
In iPhoto '08, you can choose whether double-clicking on a photo will edit it or magnify it. I prefer my double-clicks to edit photos, but every now and then it's nice to magnify a photo. To do that, even when double-click is set to edit, just select the photo and press the Spacebar.
Published in TidBITS 733.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Dual-Processor, Liquid-Cooled Power Mac G5s Announced
- Web Information Systems Sponsoring TidBITS
- SyncDeK Synchronizes FileMaker Databases
- SpamSieve Coupon Reduces Effective Price of Ebook to $0
- Poll Redux: Your Preferred Email Client
- Join Us in the Mediterranean in November
- Two Portable Speakers for the iPod
- Entourage 2004: Important Incremental Changes
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/14-Jun-04