DealBITS Drawing: disclabel Winners -- Congratulations to Al Guild of mac.com, Michael J. Amato of comcast.net, and Miguel Angel Vazquez of macmail.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing, and who will each be receiving a copy of SmileOnMyMac's disclabel 2.1. Don't despair if we didn't pick your entry, since SmileOnMyMac is offering a special $5 discount on disclabel only for TidBITS readers, bringing the price from $29.95 down to $24.95. The discount is good through 22-Jul-04 via the second link below. Thanks to the 617 people who entered, and keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings! [ACE]
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.
- DealBITS Drawing: disclabel from SmileOnMyMac (05 Jul 04)