Adam's "Take Control of Buying a Mac" Interviews -- After releasing "Take Control of Buying a Mac" recently, I did a pair of radio interviews, one for Shawn King's Your Mac Life show, and one for Gene Steinberg's Mac Night Owl show (in the second half). They're fun to do and (I hope) fun to listen to. [ACE]
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Move a File in the Finder
Sometimes you want to move a file in the Finder across volumes, not copy that file. Holding down the Command key while dragging ensures that the item is copied, and then its original deleted, adding up to a move.
Published in TidBITS 744.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- SpamSieve 2.2 Improves Accuracy, Notification
- OmniWeb 5.0.1 Fixes Glitches
- AirPort 4.0.1 Updates AirPort Express
- DealBITS Drawing: FMChecker
- My Action Figure Can Beat Up Microsoft's Action Figure
- Escaping Palm HotSync Installation Hell
- The Story Behind Take Control Updates
- BBEdit 8.0: Even More Muscular
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/30-Aug-04