Take Control of Users & Accounts in Panther in Japanese -- In our continuing expansion of Take Control to other languages, we're pleased to announce the release of the Japanese translation of Kirk McElhearn's "Take Control of Users & Accounts in Panther." Translated once again by our volunteer Japanese translation team, the Japanese version of "Take Control of Users & Accounts in Panther" costs $7.50, and we're also offering a $1.50 discount for anyone who buys this translation along with the Japanese translation of Matt Neuburg's "Take Control of Customizing Panther." As with previous translations, Japanese speakers who already purchased the English version of "Take Control of Users & Accounts in Panther" are entitled to a free copy of the Japanese translation; if you didn't receive mail from us, click the Check for Updates button on the first page of the English version of "Take Control of Users & Accounts in Panther," and then click the download link at the bottom of the page. If your copy lacks the Check for Updates button, you need to upgrade with the instructions we sent on 10-Apr-04. If you have any troubles, please use the form on our FAQ page to ask Tonya for help. [ACE]
Type Faster by Competing in Races
A fun way to improve your typing speed and accuracy is to join an online typing competition at typrX. This typing competition keeps track of your typing speed, while allowing you to compete against other people, either around the world in public races or with friends in private races. To set up a private race with your friends, follow these simple steps.
- Once you have a typrX account, click the Create Private Race button on the front page and you’ll be taken to the private race page.
- From there, copy the track code URL and send it to the friends you want to join the race.
- You can click the Delay Countdown button to add 10 seconds to the clock if you are waiting on your friend to join the race.
Published in TidBITS 747.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Security Update 2004-09-07 1.1 Fixes FTP & Safari
- Security Update 2004-09-16 Fixes iChat Vulnerability
- Ovolab Phlink Adds Network Caller ID Announcements
- Yahoo Shells Out $160 Million for MusicMatch
- Take Control Expands to Print
- Passing the Remote to Apple Remote Desktop 2.0
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/20-Sep-04
Take Control of Users & Accounts in Panther in Japanese
your PDFs, fill and sign forms, and even export PDFs to Word format.
Signing is now easier, you can view the OCR text layer, and more.
Try editing your PDFs today! <http://smle.us/pdfpen-7-tb>