Eastgate Fires Up Tinderbox 2.3 -- Eastgate Systems has released Tinderbox 2.3, a free update to its program for storing notes and other information (see "Light Your Fire with Tinderbox" in TidBITS-651). This version improves the display of text and maps, speeds up spell checking, and beefs up the program's agents feature with new queries and actions. Tinderbox 2.3 costs $70 for a new license, and is a 4.5 MB download. [JLC]
Open Files from BBEdit Subversion Log
When you use BBEdit's Subversion client capabilities to update the working copy of your Subversion repository, BBEdit always displays the Subversion.log file, showing any changes. If you want to work on one of the files that appears as being added or updated, just select the full pathname and choose File > Open Selection (or just hit Command-D). This trick should also work any time you see a pathname within a BBEdit document.
- Light Your Fire with Tinderbox (14 Oct 02)
Published in TidBITS 748.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- New Sponsors: easyDNS and HobbyLink Japan
- Allume Ships StuffIt Deluxe and StuffIt Standard 9.0
- Keyboard Maestro 2.0 Makes Macros
- The Missing Sync 4.0.1 Fixes CLIE Bug
- PowerBook G4 White Spot Repair Program Announced
- iPhoto Workshop in Malta Cancelled
- iChat AV in the Air
- Editing Photographs for the Perfectionist
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/27-Sep-04
Eastgate Fires Up Tinderbox 2.3
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as "Tx" for "TextExpander". With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and