The Missing Sync 4.0.1 Fixes CLIE Bug -- Mark/Space, Inc. has released an important update to The Missing Sync for Palm OS, the company's utility for synchronizing Palm OS handhelds with the Mac (see "Missing Sync 4.0 Fills Palm Gaps" in TidBITS-743). Version 4.0.1 solves a problem where Sony CLIE owners would experience a Mac OS X kernel panic when trying to mount Memory Stick media on the Desktop. It also adds support for FMSync and Vindigo conduits, adds keychain support, and more. The update is free for registered users of version 4.0, and is an 11.6 MB download. [JLC]
Editing iCal Events in Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard makes looking at event details in iCal easier. In the Leopard version of iCal, you had to double-click an event to reveal only some information in a pop-up box; you then needed to click the Edit button (or press Command-E) to edit an item's information. In Snow Leopard, choose Edit > Show Inspector (or press Command-Option-I) to bring up a floating inspector that provides an editable view of any items selected in your calendar.
- Missing Sync 4.0 Fills Palm Gaps (23 Aug 04)
Published in TidBITS 748.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- New Sponsors: easyDNS and HobbyLink Japan
- Allume Ships StuffIt Deluxe and StuffIt Standard 9.0
- Eastgate Fires Up Tinderbox 2.3
- Keyboard Maestro 2.0 Makes Macros
- PowerBook G4 White Spot Repair Program Announced
- iPhoto Workshop in Malta Cancelled
- iChat AV in the Air
- Editing Photographs for the Perfectionist
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/27-Sep-04
The Missing Sync 4.0.1 Fixes CLIE Bug
your PDFs, fill and sign forms, and even export PDFs to Word format.
Signing is now easier, you can view the OCR text layer, and more.
Try editing your PDFs today! <http://smle.us/pdfpen-7-tb>