TidBITS Night on The Mac Night Owl Live -- It was a TidBITS double-header on The Mac Night Owl Live radio show with Gene Steinberg on 15-Oct-04, as both Contributing Editor Matt Neuburg and I talked with Gene. Matt's topic was his two new Take Control ebooks on what's new in Word 2004, whereas Gene and I spent quite a while talking about Apple's $106 million fourth quarter profit and what all those numbers really mean. (Kudos to Geoff Duncan, Mark Anbinder, and Glenn Fleishman for their coverage of Apple's quarterly report on our ExtraBITS page, allowing me to sound way more prepared than I might have been otherwise!) You can listen to The Mac Night Owl Live on the Internet from the show archive; it's worth the visit.
iTunes Apps Tab in Landscape?
If your iPad is locked in landscape orientation when in the charging dock, apps in the Apps tab of iTunes will display in landscape orientation. (This also occurs when your iPad is not in the dock but connected to iTunes via the charging cable while in landscape orientation).
Published in TidBITS 751.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Rogue Amoeba Sponsoring TidBITS
- Apple Reports $106 Million Fourth Quarter Profit
- Apple Sells Its One Hundred and Fifty Millionth Song
- Apple Opens Mini Retail Stores
- Take Control of Upgrading to Panther Now in Dutch
- Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Service Pack 1 Squishes Bugs
- Virtual PC 7 Finally Arrives in Microsoft Office
- Sense & Sensors in Digital Photography
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/18-Oct-04