DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale Winners -- Congratulations to Tim Williams of mac.com, Jim McElligot of hemostat.com, and Keith Rettig of multirater.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of iwascoding.com's GarageSale. Even if you didn't win, you can still save 20 percent off the purchase price of GarageSale (making the single-user license $19.99, or the family pack license $35.99) through 17-Jan-05. Order using the third link below to receive your discount; this offer is open to all TidBITS readers. Thanks to the 1,114 people who entered, and keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings! [ACE]
Equalize Your Mac's Sound
Want to boost the bass in music played from your Mac, or tweak the sound so podcasts are more intelligible? Boom offers a 10-channel equalizer that enables you to increase or decrease the sound levels throughout the spectrum. Boom includes a number of common presets, and you can create your own as well.
Visit Global Delight
- DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale (20 Dec 04)
Published in TidBITS 761.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Helping Asian Tsunami Victims
- Circus Ponies Software Sponsoring TidBITS
- Nisus Software Sponsoring TidBITS
- Adam Takes the Fifth!
- OmniWeb 5.1 Ships
- Partying at Macworld Expo SF 2005
- Nisus Writer Express 2.1.1 Released
- TidBITS Mailing List Move Complete
- Upgraded Xserve, New Xsan in Pre-Expo Announcement
- Boingo for Macintosh Launches
- Graphing Calculator Comes to Mac OS X
- Tools We Use: Random Noises With SonicMood
- Take Control News/10-Jan-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/10-Jan-05
DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale Winners
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as "Tx" for "TextExpander". With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and