DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale Winners -- Congratulations to Tim Williams of mac.com, Jim McElligot of hemostat.com, and Keith Rettig of multirater.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of iwascoding.com's GarageSale. Even if you didn't win, you can still save 20 percent off the purchase price of GarageSale (making the single-user license $19.99, or the family pack license $35.99) through 17-Jan-05. Order using the third link below to receive your discount; this offer is open to all TidBITS readers. Thanks to the 1,114 people who entered, and keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings! [ACE]
File Email with a Key in Apple Mail
In Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger or later, you can use the simple and fun MsgFiler Mail plug-in to file Mail messages using keyboard shortcuts.
New in Apple Mail 4 (the 10.6 Snow Leopard version), to assign a keyboard shortcut to any mailbox on the Move To or Copy To submenu, you can also open the Keyboard pane of System Preferences, click Keyboard Shortcuts, and select Application Shortcuts in the list on the left. Click the + button, choose Mail from the Application pop-up menu, type the name of the mailbox in the Menu Title field, click in the Keyboard Shortcut field, and press the keystroke combination you want to use. Then click Add.
- DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale (20 Dec 04)
Published in TidBITS 761.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Helping Asian Tsunami Victims
- Circus Ponies Software Sponsoring TidBITS
- Nisus Software Sponsoring TidBITS
- Adam Takes the Fifth!
- OmniWeb 5.1 Ships
- Partying at Macworld Expo SF 2005
- Nisus Writer Express 2.1.1 Released
- TidBITS Mailing List Move Complete
- Upgraded Xserve, New Xsan in Pre-Expo Announcement
- Boingo for Macintosh Launches
- Graphing Calculator Comes to Mac OS X
- Tools We Use: Random Noises With SonicMood
- Take Control News/10-Jan-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/10-Jan-05