DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale Winners -- Congratulations to Tim Williams of mac.com, Jim McElligot of hemostat.com, and Keith Rettig of multirater.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of iwascoding.com's GarageSale. Even if you didn't win, you can still save 20 percent off the purchase price of GarageSale (making the single-user license $19.99, or the family pack license $35.99) through 17-Jan-05. Order using the third link below to receive your discount; this offer is open to all TidBITS readers. Thanks to the 1,114 people who entered, and keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings! [ACE]
Editing iCal Events in Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard makes looking at event details in iCal easier. In the Leopard version of iCal, you had to double-click an event to reveal only some information in a pop-up box; you then needed to click the Edit button (or press Command-E) to edit an item's information. In Snow Leopard, choose Edit > Show Inspector (or press Command-Option-I) to bring up a floating inspector that provides an editable view of any items selected in your calendar.
- DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale (20 Dec 04)
Published in TidBITS 761.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Helping Asian Tsunami Victims
- Circus Ponies Software Sponsoring TidBITS
- Nisus Software Sponsoring TidBITS
- Adam Takes the Fifth!
- OmniWeb 5.1 Ships
- Partying at Macworld Expo SF 2005
- Nisus Writer Express 2.1.1 Released
- TidBITS Mailing List Move Complete
- Upgraded Xserve, New Xsan in Pre-Expo Announcement
- Boingo for Macintosh Launches
- Graphing Calculator Comes to Mac OS X
- Tools We Use: Random Noises With SonicMood
- Take Control News/10-Jan-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/10-Jan-05