German TidBITS Translators Wanted -- The German translation of TidBITS is looking to add a few more people to the volunteer translation team to help spread the load a bit more thinly. If you'd like to contribute a bit of time each week either to translating from English to German, please contact Heinz Gnehm <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Jens Peter Franke <email@example.com>. Thanks for helping out! [ACE]
Go Back and Forth Fast in Preview
If you're reading a PDF in Apple's Preview software, and you follow a bookmark or an internal link to move around within the PDF, you can quickly return to where you were by pressing the keyboard shortcut Command-[ (that's Command-Left Bracket). Or, you can choose Go > Back.
The command works iteratively, so you can go back to just the previously viewed page or if you issue the command again, to the page before that, and so on. There's also an equivalent Go > Forward (Command-]).
Published in TidBITS 768.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Security Update 2005-002 Fixes Java
- Firefox 1.0.1 Security Update Released
- In Memoriam: Jef Raskin, 1943-2005
- Apple Freshens iPod mini, iPod photo Lines
- Site Crossing Offers Inexpensive Web Crossing Hosting
- Cleaning House in iTunes
- iPods Defeating Insomnia
- Take Control News/28-Feb-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/28-Feb-05