Security Update 2005-003 Released -- Apple today released Security Update 2005-003, a collection of fixes for Mac OS X 10.3.8 and Mac OS X 10.3.8 Server. Included in this package are updates to AFP Server, Bluetooth Setup Assistant, Core Foundation, Cyrus IMAP, Cyrus SASL, and Mailman. It also addresses a few permissions issues that could enable malicious access to files and folders. And, Safari is updated to handle the problem with Unicode characters used in domain names (see "Don't Trust Your Eyes or URLs" in TidBITS-766). Security Update 2005-003 is available via Software Update as a 15.4 MB download, or from Apple's software downloads page. [JLC]
Time for a Fetch Refresh?
In the Fetch FTP client, if you see a time stamp like "As of 6/19/10 2:29 PM" above the file list, that means that Fetch is re-using a file list it downloaded earlier. Click the swooshing-arrow refresh button (located beside the time stamp) to refresh the list.
Visit Fetch Softworks
- Don't Trust Your Eyes or URLs (14 Feb 05)
Published in TidBITS 771.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Tinderbox Keeps Getting Smarter
- Pages 1.0.1 and Keynote 2.0.1 Updates Released
- PTHPasteboard Returns, Better Late than Never
- DealBITS Drawing: TARI's GoodPage
- What You Get Is What You CSS, With Style Master 4.0
- Getting Better AirPlay
- Road Warrior Scramble
- Take Control News/21-Mar-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/21-Mar-05