Pages 1.0.1 and Keynote 2.0.1 Updates Released -- Apple updated its iWork suite last week, bumping up Pages (the word processor for the rest of us) and Keynote (the presentation program for Steve Jobs's keynote addresses, and, you know, the rest of us who would prefer to not use PowerPoint). The sparse notes accompanying the updates point to issues "that may have affected reliability for some customers". The Pages update also fixes a problem when deleting entire pages. Both updates are available now via Software Update; Pages 1.0.1 is a 28.3 MB download; Keynote 2.0.1 is a 21.8 MB download. [JLC]
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Schedule Fetch to Work Automatically
Although Fetch doesn't have a built-in scheduler, you can use iCal along with Fetch's Mirror command or Automator support to automatically upload or download files at a specified time. To find out how...
- iWork and iLife Together at Last (17 Jan 05)
Published in TidBITS 771.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Security Update 2005-003 Released
- Tinderbox Keeps Getting Smarter
- PTHPasteboard Returns, Better Late than Never
- DealBITS Drawing: TARI's GoodPage
- What You Get Is What You CSS, With Style Master 4.0
- Getting Better AirPlay
- Road Warrior Scramble
- Take Control News/21-Mar-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/21-Mar-05