Adam & Tonya at New Mexico User Groups -- Tonya and I have never traveled to the southwest United States, so we're particularly looking forward to a trip to visit not one, not two, but three New Mexico-based Macintosh user groups in early May. At 7:00 PM on 03-May-05, I'll be speaking in Albuquerque to the AppleQuerque Macintosh User Group. Then, on the afternoon of 04-May-05, I'll address the Los Alamos Macintosh User Group, and at 7:00 PM that evening, the Santa Fe Macintosh User Group. I'm planning to talk primarily about iPhoto and wireless security; Tonya will be on hand to chat about Take Control and electronic publishing in general. If you're in the area, come say hello! [ACE]
Keep Markup Tools Active in PDFpen
By default, PDFpen switches back to the Edit tool each time you add text, scribbles or other markup. To keep a tool selected (continuous use mode), double-click it. To exit continuous use mode, click the Select tool or press Command-1. You can also make continuous use mode the default by selecting Keep Tools Selected After Use in PDFpen's Editing preferences.
Published in TidBITS 776.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Take Control 40% Off Sale for TidBITS 15th Anniversary
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 Update Released
- iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, iSight See Updates
- DealBITS Drawing: PDFpenPro Winners
- DealBITS Drawing: MaxSleeve and iProtect
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger To Be Released 29-Apr-05
- Apple Q2-05 Earnings Breeze Past Estimates
- Apple Announces Final Cut Studio
- TidBITS Anniversary: Looking Back over 15 Macintosh Years
- Take Control News/18-Apr-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/18-Apr-05
Adam & Tonya at New Mexico User Groups
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as "Tx" for "TextExpander". With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and