Adam & Tonya at New Mexico User Groups -- Tonya and I have never traveled to the southwest United States, so we're particularly looking forward to a trip to visit not one, not two, but three New Mexico-based Macintosh user groups in early May. At 7:00 PM on 03-May-05, I'll be speaking in Albuquerque to the AppleQuerque Macintosh User Group. Then, on the afternoon of 04-May-05, I'll address the Los Alamos Macintosh User Group, and at 7:00 PM that evening, the Santa Fe Macintosh User Group. I'm planning to talk primarily about iPhoto and wireless security; Tonya will be on hand to chat about Take Control and electronic publishing in general. If you're in the area, come say hello! [ACE]
See All Your Books in iBooks
The iBooks app for iOS lets you assign your books to different collections, but does not have any obvious way for you to see all of your books, regardless of the collection you have put them in. There is, however, a workaround that can show you just about all of your books at once: reveal the search field at the top of any collection in iBooks and type a single space into that field.
With this search, iBooks lists all of the books that have a space either in the title of the book or in the author's name. Other than the rare book that has a one-word title and a single-name author, you end up with a list of all of your books.
Published in TidBITS 776.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Take Control 40% Off Sale for TidBITS 15th Anniversary
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 Update Released
- iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, iSight See Updates
- DealBITS Drawing: PDFpenPro Winners
- DealBITS Drawing: MaxSleeve and iProtect
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger To Be Released 29-Apr-05
- Apple Q2-05 Earnings Breeze Past Estimates
- Apple Announces Final Cut Studio
- TidBITS Anniversary: Looking Back over 15 Macintosh Years
- Take Control News/18-Apr-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/18-Apr-05