We'd like to congratulate ShrinkWrap programmer Chad Magendanz <firstname.lastname@example.org> and his wife Galen on the ahead-of-schedule release of their first non-software product - Quinn Pierce Magendanz. Rumor has it that Chad has already purchased a copy of My First C Compiler (see TidBITS-321), so the mononymous Quinn of Internet Config fame may soon have company in the Macintosh programming pantheon. [ACE]
Fill in Gaps in Pear Note
If you ever find yourself zoning out during a meeting or class, only later to realize that you forgot to take notes for 20 minutes, Pear Note makes it easy to fill in those gaps. To do so:
- Open your Pear Note document.
- Hit play.
- Click on the last text you did type to jump to that point in the recording.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
- Take notes on the part you missed.
Your new notes will be synced to the recording just as if you'd taken them live with the rest of your notes.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
- My First C Compiler (01 Apr 96)