DealBITS Drawing: Stock WatchTower Winners -- Congratulations to Eric Wisti of wisti.com, Galen Mayfield of yahoo.com, J. Mojsiak of nih.gov, Larry Phelps of uwc.edu, and Rod O'Brien of sbcglobal.net, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who each will receive a copy of Stock WatchTower from WillStein Software, worth $49.95. Even if you didn't win, you can still save 30 percent on Stock WatchTower through 23-May-05 by entering Tidbits20050409 in the coupon field when ordering Stock WatchTower from the order form within the application itself (choose Order from the Stock WatchTower application menu; the coupon field is several screens in). This offer is open to all TidBITS readers. Thanks to the 412 people who entered, 14 of whom entered after being referred to DealBITS. Keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings. [ACE]
Keep Markup Tools Active in PDFpen
By default, PDFpen switches back to the Edit tool each time you add text, scribbles or other markup. To keep a tool selected (continuous use mode), double-click it. To exit continuous use mode, click the Select tool or press Command-1. You can also make continuous use mode the default by selecting Keep Tools Selected After Use in PDFpen's Editing preferences.
- DealBITS Drawing for Stock WatchTower (09 May 05)
Published in TidBITS 780.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Intermediate Codec 1.0.1 Improves Performance
- Apple Spreads Some Green for Eminem
- DealBITS Drawing for PublicVPN.com
- iPhoto 5.0.2 Freeze on Launch in Tiger
- NetNewsWire Lite and Pro 2.0 Released
- Yahoo Swaggers Into The Music Subscription Fray
- Two Gigabytes or Bust
- Fontographer Spun to Fontlab
- Instructions from Outer Space: GPS Car Navigation
- Take Control News/16-May-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/16-May-05
DealBITS Drawing: Stock WatchTower Winners
Automatic’s connected car adapter with iPhone apps on
Automatic’s platform, drivers are able to drive safer and smarter.
TidBITS readers get 20% off all orders at <http://automatic.com/tb>