Call for TidBITS Translators! The coordinators of our intrepid translation teams tell me that it's time to recruit some new volunteers to help translate TidBITS into Dutch, German, and Japanese. Plus, although we have some French translators, we need someone to step into the coordination role (which could be perfect if you want to help but aren't confident of your translation skills). About 6,000 people currently read TidBITS in one of those languages, so if you'd like to help increase that number and bring TidBITS to native speakers of your language, check out the pages below. Thanks in advance! [ACE]
Quickly Attach to an Email Message
Want to start an email message that requires an attachment? Save a step or two by dragging the file's icon onto Mail's Dock icon - Mail automatically opens a new message window with the file already included as an attachment.
Visit MacTipster Blog
Published in TidBITS 785.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Now Up-to-Date & Contact 5.0 Released
- Free Macworld Boston 2005 Passes
- Eudora 6.2.3 Fixes IMAP Bug
- How to Change Screen Capture Formats
- DealBITS Drawing: Rogue Amoeba's Audio Hijack Pro
- A TV Watching Monster
- You Type, It Typinates
- A Canary in the Network
- Trying My Hand at Poker: iPoker
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/27-Jun-05